Wednesday, July 29, 2009

E is for Ellie - Assemblage by Lucy.


At the moment we are having a few essential things done by some builders. They are lovely chaps but they are fairly messy. Work tools and equipment litter my lawn and veranda, I have to pick my way carefully through it all everytime I venture out of my door.

Today Lucy ventured outside under strict instructions not to touch any machinery or tools. I peeped my head out of the door after two minutes, only to discover she had assembled some of their detritus with some leaves she had picked from a willow.....


5 comments:

  1. Your girls are just gorgeous and so creative as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Lucy! Think you should stick it all together & bung it on Etsy - reckon you'll soon catch up with your mother on sales ;-)))
    Loads of love to you all xxxoxxxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, your daughter is sweet... and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, this is way too cute! and my gosh.... she's SO CLEAN!! thanks for sharing, BIG SMILE! laura xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! And... incredibly clever too, those leaves are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete