Sunday, August 23, 2009

Busy Bee.

Well I have been such a busy bee, and I just haven't had the time for blogging. Our weather has been rather lousy and my children have been tetchy. My shop may be an internet shop but, as a lot of you know, this still takes lots of time and effort. So the children will be at kindergarten from September 1st and I will have some time to myself for the first time in 6 years ..... wow!

So hopefully I will have more time for blogging and such like very soon. In the meantime I just wanted to share this photograph with you. Real fresh honeycomb. Luke arrived to one of his fields one day to find some hives just plonked in the middle of it! When the owner arrived to pick up his hives he gave Luke a whole tray of honeycomb .... yummy! I do so wish I was as eloquent as my friend Kathi, then I might begin to describe just how incredible it tastes.

6 comments:

  1. ooh, yummy! What a great treat. How exciting to have some time to yourself soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know exactly what you mean about Kathi and her way with words.. but this photograph is yummy enough looking as it is!! :-)

    Time seems to fly even faster when you have kids, enjoy that precious time to yourself and promise to also do absolutely nothing once in a while..

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so delectable! I could just imagine biting down on a chunk of honeycomb, as I used to do as a kid...wonderful blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture!
    Looks delicious..... Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, fresh honey tastes like concentrated flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. kim...you know what they say about a picture is worth a thousand words? Your photo says is all ~ I can taste and feel that honey on my tongue! (i agree, however, kathi has a magical way with words!) xoxo

    ReplyDelete