Thursday, February 4, 2010

Naughty Naughty Me!

Etsy is full of talented artists with wonderful shops. I have a few real favourites and Dawn of LaTouchables is one of them. I can honestly say I adore everything in her shop ... every scarf, cuff, necklace and bag. The detail in each piece is amazing, and I adore Dawn's use of colour, mix of fabrics, and those wonderful little handmade buttons. So, urged on by Luke, I finally weakened and bought not one but two pieces .... naughty naughty me.
Dawn had wrapped them so beautifully, I could hardly bear to unwrap them ....... but I did! Aren't they beautiful! I am thrilled, thank you Dawn!

You can find more of Dawn's beautiful work in her shop LaTouchables. Please take the time to visit, you won't be disappointed!

5 comments:

  1. Beauties! LaTouchables is one of my favourite shops too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me so happy to see my work in it's new home--thank you so much, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pieces of Dawn's are gorgeous and I always like seeing what she is working on; Enjoy your beautiful new gifts (you have such good taste, don't you!) And, use them in good health as my grandma used to say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely....
    I have a couple of Dawn's pieces in my favourites, just waiting for the day when I have money to spend! (Maybe Luke could have a word with Paddy?!!)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete